- Lucy Majury, 27, was the 'laziest person you could meet' at school
- In 2009 her weight dropped to 7.5st after a severe bout of E.coli
- She discovered a CrossFit gym and began training and gaining muscle
- Within 18 months she won an international award - lifting more than 21st
- She credits her transformation to supplement CurraNZ which boosts her ecovery and performance
A woman who 'hated sport' has transformed herself from a 7.5st weakling to world power lifting champion in just 18 months.
Lucy Majury, of Aldershot, Hampshire, said she was the 'laziest person you could ever meet' at school, until climbing Mount Kilimanjaro triggered a love of the outdoors.
Click here for the full story: